COCKPIT USA REISSUE A-2 JACKET BROWN (LONG) USA MADE Z2107GL
Preceding its reintroduction in 1987, Jeff Clyman President of Cockpit USA worked closely with the Air Force Uniform Board at the Pentagon and the Product Development Group at Wright Patterson Airbase on modern specifications for the new A-2 jacket, adapting the WWII version to cater to current aircrew needs. True to the original in spec, intrepid in its past and classic in style, this WWII A-2 jacket is a timeless wardrobe piece of history. Our long sizes are approximately 2 inches longer in the sleeves and body than our regular sizes.
• Hand cut aniline goatskin leather
• Cotton blend russet lining
• Snap down collar
• Brass front zipper under wind flap
• Two front flap snap pockets
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• This brown leather flight jacket is also available in Long sizes.
• Proudly made in the USA.